How to use canon printer driver?￼
Before we get into how to fix the Printer driver is unavailable error on Windows 10, it’s important to understand what a printer driver is.
It’s a program that allows communication between your computer and the printer.
It has two major functions. It acts as a bridge between your computer and the printer, allowing your computer to understand details and specifications of the ij start cannon printer’s hardware. The driver is responsible for translating print job data into signals that the printer understands. Each printer has its own driver, which is tailored to the profile of that particular operating system. In this instance, Windows 10. The computer will not recognize your printer if it isn’t properly configured or you have installed the wrong device driver.
Some printer models are compatible with generic drivers that come with Windows 10. This allows you to print without the need to download additional drivers from the manufacturer. This can limit your ability to use your printer to its fullest potential as it may not have additional functions or settings.
How to Fix Printer Driver Unavailable Error
It could be that you have downloaded a file to your computer and then tried to send it to printer. You need to identify the cause of your printer’s problem if it stops working. Instead, you will see a Printer driver is unavailable error. This common error can be fixed with Windows 10. Here are three ways:
1. Start the Windows Update Utility
Your Windows 10 computer might display the Printer driver is unavailable error if your operating system is outdated. You should install all the available Windows updates immediately. This will allow you to print again and will improve the stability and security of your computer. Here are the steps to run Windows Update.
- Click the Start icon in the lower-right corner.
- Click the Settings Icon.
- Select the Security and Update options.
- Windows will automatically search for and download any updates that are available.
- Once the update is completed, restart your computer.
- You can check the error message after your computer has restarted. If the error message is not displayed, you can print it to confirm that the problem has been resolved.
Maintain your PC devices up-to-date and improve online safety
With ONE, you will save time and frustration in dealing with common Windows device issues, as well as have added optimization and safety features.
2. Manually update your printer drivers
You should update your printer drivers if you continue to experience errors after a Windows Update. Visit the website of the printer manufacturer to verify if Windows 10 supports the device. You can often find driver downloads in the Support section of the manufacturer.
You should only download the most current stable version if your device supports it. Double-click the downloaded file to install the driver. You may be unable to install drivers manually on your printer. Follow these steps to do this:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Device Management in the upper right-hand corner of the dialog.
- In the Device Manager window locate the printer you want to install drivers. You will often see a yellow exclamation mark next the name of a printer that has corrupt, missing or obsolete drivers.
- Right-click on the printer name to select Update Driver software from a pop-up menu.
- The new window opens with two options. Select the option marked to “Search automatically for updated drivers software.”
- Next, follow the wizard to install the most recent drivers for your printer. You can also choose to “Browse your computer for driver software” if you have already downloaded drivers from manufacturer’s support website.
3. Automatically update your printer drivers
You can search the manufacturer’s website for printer drivers, download them, and then install manually. This can be a tedious and complex process, especially if you are a novice. You could also make your computer unusable if you make mistakes or use the wrong printer drivers.
It is highly recommended that you use Driver Support, a driver search and update software. This will make it easier and take out all the guesswork. This program can automatically detect the problems that could be causing your printer’s malfunction and offer solutions.
It acts as a bridge between your computer and the printer, allowing your computer to understand details and specifications of the www.canon.com/ijsetup mx390 printer’s hardware. The computer will not recognize your printer if it isn’t properly configured or you have installed the wrong device driver. This allows you to print without the need to download additional drivers from the manufacturer. This can limit your ability to use your printer to its fullest potential as it may not have additional functions or settings.
3 thoughts on “How to use canon printer driver?￼”
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks!
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good. https://www.binance.com/zh-TC/register?ref=GJY4VW8W
I am a website designer. Recently, I am designing a website template about gate.io. The boss’s requirements are very strange, which makes me very difficult. I have consulted many websites, and later I discovered your blog, which is the style I hope to need. thank you very much. Would you allow me to use your blog style as a reference? thank you!